Whether you are Selling House Contents, Antiques or single lots...
Benefits of Choosing Herman & Wilkinson
When you sell through Herman & Wilkinson, you are selling through the busiest Auction Rooms in Ireland, where we sell over 35,000 lots every year. We offer you the largest choice with all categories of Auction including:-
- Weekly House Contents Auction
- Fine Art Auctions every 6 weeks
- Specialist Jewellery Auctions
- Specialist Rug Auctions
- Extremely Efficient on Site Auction Service
We will arrange by mutual appointment for one of our Directors to call and inspect your items, and after discussion will place it in an appropriate auction. All Sales Calls carry no charge.
Our Inspection Service is countrywide, as is our Auction Service.
Collection of items for sale is arranged at a mutually agreeable time on a Friday or Monday.
- Problems clearing house contents, call us first, before you start throwing items out, you would be surprised how many items of value are put out.
- All Auctions are supervised by the Company Principals.
- For further details please contact either David Herman or Raymond Wilkinson at Herman & Wilkinson 161 Lr. Rathmines Road, Dublin 6, Telephone 01 4972245, Facsimile 01 4962245
- We ensure all clients receive prompt payment for all lots sold
- If you are emigrating we can arrange to have sales proceeds lodged to your Bank Account.
We offer a complete valuation service to include Market Valuations, Insurance Valuations, Probate Valuations, Division Valuations.
0pened in 1928 an auction has been conducted at 161 Lr. Rathmines Road, every week since that date which makes us one of the longest established Auction Rooms in Dublin. 0ur senior partner, David Herman, is over 40 years in the business and witha wealth of experience and knowledge can handle any type of auction situation.