On Site Auctions
Herman Wilkinson are specialists in arranging and conducting On Site Auctions. Here, the entire contents of a house can be catalogued, divided into lots and auctioned right there on the spot. If you need to dispose of the contents of a house, give us a call and we will advise you as to the most advantageous way for you to do so. Depending on the contents in question and your location, it may be better either to sell at the Auction Rooms or On Site. Sometimes it will be appropriate to use a combination of the two. You may, for example, have certain items which it would be more appropriate to dispose of at our Fine Arts & Antiques auction. On Site Auctions can be held anywhere in Dublin or Ireland.
Thinking of having an on site clearance auction?
For the best advice and a very good service contact us first.
Successful on site auctions include in recent times included:
- 33 Rathdown Park, Terenure
- St. Mary's, Rathvilly, Co. Carlow
- Cuanog, Stradbrook, Co. Dublin
- Rossmere, 27 Carrickbrack Road, Howth, Co. Dublin
Other important on-site clearance auctions included:
- The Monistary, Mount Argus, Lwr, Kimmage Road
- Presentation Convent, Terenure Road West, Dublin 6
- Hatch Hall, Hatch Street, Dublin 2
- 4 Kennelworth Road, Rathmines, Dublin 6
- 113 Howth Road, Dublin 3